Welcome to the Free Help for Reading Store!
You can support Free Help for Reading with your purchase of any of these books or materials! Help keep this website open and available for all who need it. It is also very helpful if you take the time to rate and/or comment on products, or email me some feedback with your permission to use your words as a testimonial. Thanks for your help!
These TPT Products may be of interest:
- Making Inferences (gr. 3): 20 worksheets to help less experienced readers understand inferences. ($5.00)
- Making Inferences (upper grades): 20 worksheets to help more experienced readers practice inferences. ($5.00)
- Legends of Christmas (multi-level workbook): Get 3 versions of several secular holiday legends and worksheets at levels ranging from grade 2 through grade 7. ($5.97) This book is also available in print from Amazon at Legends of Christmas-Amazon ($8.99)
- Informal Reading Inventory: Get the tools you need to uncover reading skill levels, grades 1-6. ($9.98)
- Quick Reading Help Sight Words Test: Handy checklists and flashcards to save you time and energy. ($5.97)
- Fifty Short and Sweet Activity Ideas to Spice Up Reading Lessons: A must-have resource book for anyone who is teaching reading skills. Great for parents at home, too! ($3.99)
Visit my Lulu Store!
- Thirty Short Vowel Worksheets: 6 different worksheets for each short vowel, including word searches, comprehension exercises and more. Suitable for older students. ($7.00)
Books on Kindle:
- 12 Secrets to Raising a Reader (and 40 Activities to Get the Job Done): Find out exactly how reading skills are supposed to develop and get lots of practical hands-on ideas about helping the process along. ($4.58). This book is also available in paperback: 12 Secrets-Amazon ($9.95)
- 20 Strategies to Boost Reading Comprehension: If your student is weak in the comprehension department, here’s a practical guide to improving the situation. ($1.50)
- 20 Strategies to Develop Phonemic Awareness: Discover how to solidify your student’s foundations to make phonics learning more efficient. ($1.50)
- 30 Vocabulary Games to Build Better Readers: A sound vocabulary is essential to reading success. Put some fun into the learning process with these game suggestions for students of all ages. ($4.87)